my "amburadul" feeling

when you love someone, your feeling strong 'bout something him have. why? 'cause your heart telling you everything 'bout him! believe or not, i feel that. i feel about something hurt for me, but something that make he always happy forever. huhuhu. it's like a favorite song (maybe that's song reflecting my feel ha-ha-ha)

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in
'Cause I got time while she got freedom
'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even
Her best days will be some of my worst
She finally met a man that's gonna put her first
While I'm wide awake, she has no trouble sleeping
'Cause when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even, even, no
What am I suppose to do when the best part of me was always you?
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay?

They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding
'Cause she's moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even, even, no
You got his heart and my heart and none of the pain
You took your suitcase, I took the blame
Now I'm tryin' make sense of what little remains, oh

Cause you left me with no love and no love to my name

that's part of lyrics Break Even by The Script :(

yeah when your bf feel that nothing about your relationship, makes your brain can't think straight. sometimes, girls always make this situation is to "always positive thinking" okaaaaaaaaaay but if your not the girl "positiv think", are you sad? are you happy 'bout your bf tell you he'll meet him love while you love him so much? are you ready he let go? </3 you always pray to God and tell you want he don't meet another person, somebody him love (maybe) but I tell you now. your love for him is big and strong. but, even he happinnes is important to you, please go away your ego. you must to let go him, to make he found life and him happiness. cause if you ready to let he go, it's make you start beggining in your life, your lovelife. maybe, there outside someone waiting you and ....

"There’s somebody out there who’s looking for you
Someday he’ll find you, I swear that its true
He’s gonna kiss you and you’ll feel the world standstill
There’s somebody out there who will
He’ll take you dancing and pull you in close
Spin you around and won’t let you go
Till they turn the lights off and he’ll take you home
There’s somebody out there who will"

said A Rocket To The Moon in Somebody Out There :)
keep strong and move on girls!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ask.fm

Instagram

Meet The Author