When I Hope in the One Night ~

This hope when in the one night, go to sleep, I feel like confusion about everything :')

First, wanna to the beach 'cause I want to shout my pain and cry. Everybody make it, and everybody love it. Bukan bermaksud berteriak ala physco, but like I tell for universe about my tears, and I didn't to hold it. It's so fun when you shout on the sea or sky, cry, kick the sand, and (if you alone in the beach) you did everything! But, since I went the college, rarely do that. I miss that moment. And hope to go to the beach when I free

Second, wanna to HUG my boyf. Hihihihihi. 'cause hug my boyfriend makes me fall in the sky (apadeh) and ALWAYS give me comfortable. If you don't have boyf, it's sure you hug your pillow (ups) kidding ✌✌

Third, tommorow and so on NO TASK, full holiday (dance like have heaven) ✌✌❤

Fourth, sometimes I need to talk for somebody about everything. Bosen nangis sendiri, kadang orang gak suka aku nangis, tapi benci dengan keadaanku, crying lonely. Ha-ha-ha. Like a physco, huh? But, It's me. Cry in the one night, want to talk but with whom? With wall in my room? Or.................. Gadddd I'm frustation now!! (ignore that)

And then, hope to make my dream reached. Everybody wanna that. Dream. Get it. Do it. So, pray for God about your dream everything and He listen, tell you 'bout what should you do to realize your dreams. Believe. God always beside us ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ask.fm

Instagram

Meet The Author